Popular Posts

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

From my Garden to the Kitchen My Garden 2011

Every year we plant a Organic Garden mostly with husky cherry tomatoes. (ooooo sooooo good)
We already picked some of the Veggies, zucchini, Japanese eggplant, yellow squash, parsley and dill.
So we decided to make a comfy warm soup with navy beans.
Ingredient's
Half bag of Goya Navy Beans, peeled baby carrots, sugar snap peas whole, slice zucchini, japanese eggplant, yellow squash unpeeled, Diced half red and yellow onions, fresh parsley and dill, 1 can college inn chicken broth, 2 packs of goya pollo, 2 cups of V-8 veggie juice. Stove top in a soup pot 6 cups of water boil until beans and veggies until they are tender then add V-8 juice, college inn broth and goya pollo. Enjoy



My Garden started in April 2011
 My harvest so far June

 My Soup

Me Jasmine the Farmer

Green Acres is the place for me, Farm living is the life for me.

Huskey cherry tomatoes 

Yellow squash

No comments:

Post a Comment