Popular Posts

Monday, November 7, 2011

Shrimp Ricotta Parmesan on angel hair pasta

Everyone loves food you pay for and not what mom makes.
Fooled you boys mom made this one.


Just heat and eat and that is just what they did.


Today I made shrimp ricotta parmesan cheese on angel hair pasta. Easy and quick plus I fooled my sons
using a container I reused from foods to go.

I used wok oil in a fry pan and fried shrimp then set aside.
Boil angel hair pasta as directed until tender. I used 1/2 pack split in half of Botticelli fine pasta for this one.
Mix the pasta with about 2 to 3 tables spoons of ricotta and with pasta sauce I used Tuttorosso marinara.

Place pasta in the container then add the shrimp, tails off, add a little more pasta sauce on top.
Then sprinkle the topping with shredded mozzarella cheese.

Heat and Eat.
Sprinkle grated cheese if you like.

Reuse your containers and fool your kids to eat your creations.

Be Creative
Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment