Popular Posts

Friday, May 4, 2012

Nature in the Spring

Ducks, Quack, Quack, Quack.

Every year around this time we have Mallard Ducks visit the Jersey Shore. They love to swim in our pool covered or an open pool. Well they love the water and the Female loves to eat any insects in the water while the beautiful male just watches over her and swims by her side. (boy I wish my man would do that for me)

Beautiful Mallard Ducks on my Pool Cover May 4th 2012

This Beautiful Male looks after Her

Nice View
Anyway here we are watching the Ducks for over 3 days in my pool. Male looks over women and women just forage to eat. They are so cool and I do not bother them plus they are getting use to me especially taking their pictures.

Smile your beak for the camera.

I give all the living wild life creatures food anything from bread, seed, scrap food and give them water.

Love Nature, Plants, Wildlife everything that God has put on this Earth to Enjoy.  The Moments given to everyone on this planet are precious.

Be Creative 
Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment