Popular Posts

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

About Me My Bio Adventures in the Kitchen

About Me
My Bio
Adventures in the Kitchen

My sister decided to create a recipe booklet.
Adventures in the Kitchen.

She wanted to put down all recipes that we Create to pass down to our next generation. She also added pictures to see what you can create.

She would ask me about our Dad and Mom's recipe's which during that time they did not write down their recipe in a booklet.

We both would try hard to think of how they cooked and what ingredients were in their creation. We tried to recreate their work.

So this is why I started Jasmine's Garden and Recipe's .
This blog not only sends out different ways to cook and gardening but also educates everyone how to enjoy nature's gifts.

Well here is what my sister wrote about me in her Adventures in the Kitchen.

Bio About Me.....


My sister has had a menagerie of pets over the years from feathered friends to fuzzy dogs and the occasional iguana. She has an awesome garden every year and has the biggest squash you've ever seen! We all want to know her secret. Maybe she was a farmer in a previous life...


Grandma is the chief tomato picker of my sisters summer garden. 


My sister has an eclectic style of cooking, you never know what will end up in the recipe.  She is a free form chef who will add things here and there.  You will never have the same dish the same way twice but they all come out fabulous. Getting a recipe from my sister can be rather difficult though.


My sister did the best to profile me. Yes I had many many different animals from bunnies, chickens which I gathered fresh eggs, dogs of my own and a few I raised for the blind, cats and kittens, birds, turtles, Iguana's, fish, even two ferrets you name it.

Everything except a tiny pig and cow and wow I would love those.

With my Garden she is right again yes I grow everything I can fit into my garden and especially love my tomatoes. My yard filled with flowering plants, strawberries, trees that bloom flowers which holds my 12 birdhouses, trees that give fruit like my fig you can eat.

My Garden and yard is full of life with the morning songs of the birds and the chirping of the babies that just hatched.

I also have the beautiful butterflies around my bloomed flowers. They like parsley and dill plants to lay eggs for them to hatch and feed on while the life cycle continues.

Plus when my praying mantis egg cases hatch I will release into my Garden. My list goes on and on with all the living creatures that make my yard alive with life.

With my cooking well she is right again I am creative when I am in the Kitchen and can change my recipe anytime.

I love my best friend she is a cream golden retriever and she is with me all the time from the Kitchen and into the Garden.

So I hope this little bio of me will live on to my family, children and all you readers to Be Creative in the Kitchen and Enjoy.

Adventures in the Kitchen
Be Creative
Enjoy







No comments:

Post a Comment