Popular Posts

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Bean Pasta and Fruit Soup

Cooking the Soup

Finished bowl of Bean Pasta and Fruit Soup

Today I went a little wild with soup I really was not in the mood to cook but when I get started there is no stopping me.

So here is a crazy soup I made today and called it a Bean Pasta and Fruit Soup and watch out what crazy things I added into this one so here we go.

I always start out in my soup pot dicing onions, red peppers, garlic, carrots, french string beans and anything I have in my frig plus you can add whatever you have in your frig too.

I add to the diced veggies into my soup pot with  two tablespoons of olive oil and saute the veggies with a wooden spoon until a little tender.

Add 6 or more cups of water and bring the saute veggies to a boil.

Then I added 1 small can of tomato sauce 2 tablespoons of pasta sauce.
1 can of  Cannellini Beans white kidney (do not drain add the whole can)
Bring to a boil then add 1 cup of Penne Rigate Pasta to the soup and stir.

Start adding your spices, sprinkle garlic powder, minced onion spice, onion salt, Mrs. Dash original spice, 2 packs of Goya Chicken Powder Broth called Pollo.
I also added from my Garden Fresh Parsley and Dill.

So here is where I went a little crazy and I added 1/2 peeled avocado diced and a few diced fresh strawberries from my Garden.

You can add anything you love into your soup and remember.

Be Creative
Enjoy





No comments:

Post a Comment