Popular Posts

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Feed the wild birds

I am always feeding the wild life I do buy a 20 pound bag of bird seed and also give them bread and bagels.

 I do not like to toss any food out so I do like to share with the wild life if there are leftovers or to much food that nobody is going to eat. 
So I have been ordering out Chinese food and they give you bags of noodles. My sons only eat so much of the noodles and we had 6 bags of noodles that were not opened. 

My experiment was to take a bag by the bird feeder crush the noodles and placed on the ground. 

Well the birds did take the pieces of noodles to fly back home to feed their babies. 

This was a fun and cool experience and now if I have to much of the bags of noodles I know that the noodles will not go to waste.

Chinese Noodles
Sparrow eating the Chinese Noodles





















Be Creative
Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment