Popular Posts

Friday, May 11, 2012

Taking the Peels off Fresh Garlic

This is an easy way to peel your Garlic Cloves.

I am always cooking and I use Garlic all the time. This can be in the form of minced, powder and fresh garlic.

So I showed my son how to peel the fresh garlic in a different way.

My son works out at the Gym and is a personal trainer plus he is cute and a big silly guy.

So I had Mr. Flex do this trick for me which is very easy for everyone even without the muscle power.

Here we go I took a few cloves of garlic and cut off both ends and put into my small pot and place a lid on it.

Then you Shake, Shake, Shake side to side, top to bottom. Hey you can play music and dance with your musical shake.



Place a few Garlic Cloves in a pot

Place a lid on top of your pot

Then shake up and down

Shake side to side

Shake Flex

I told you he was cute and silly

 Garlic Peeled
Open the pot and you have your Garlic Clove peeled.


Be Creative
Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment