Popular Posts

Friday, May 4, 2012

Back to my Garden May 4th 2012

May 4th and my Rhododendron plant is budding 

Rhododendron Plant in May budding

Hydrangea growing in May

Peppermint Star Garden Pink flower next to my Violet/light Pansy

Strawberry Plant 

Eat me 

My white Iris bloom in May
This is the fun time for me when every living plants wakes up and comes to life and I do help them out
with food and water. 

My sister and I trade plants every year and if you have the room on your yard this is so much fun and does 
not cost anything. 

My pink strawberries bloom faster than my mixtures around my flagpole and I did send my sister some to grow in her yard.

I live in central NJ and my sister lives north NJ and we both exchange plants.
We both tell each other which plant, flower ect. blooms when. Sometimes she tells me a flower bloomed faster than my same plant and the other way around.

My guess is that the weather does change the plants what know and loved. Now the plants have  to adjust to the weather and climate.

My sister told me that is was pouring rain all day up north NJ and I told her central NJ we had a few sprinkles.

My beautiful Bleeding Heart Love this one because 20 years ago my  sons gave this to me for MOTHER'S DAY
Love your Family and Children they Grow Up too soon and Remember,


Be Creative 
Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment