Popular Posts

Saturday, July 14, 2012

My Garden 2012 Produce

I have been watering my garden often and do have a moisture meter to see how much water the garden is getting. I have already been since June picking tomatoes and tons of them. I have been giving some away to family and they love them and looking for more.

I have picked so far the cherry tomatoes and yesterday I picked a zucchini, baby Japanese egg plants, string beans and sweet peas.

I have added another Garden this year which makes it three Gardens this year which keeps me busy but I love and enjoy gardening.
Assortment of veggies in my garden

Zucchini 
Husky Cherry Tomatoes

Butternut squash, cucumbers, peppers, yellow squash and more

Two ladybugs in my garden

Some veggies I picked
Be Creative
Enjoy


No comments:

Post a Comment