Popular Posts

Monday, April 2, 2012

Spring Garden Flowers Blooming

Marigolds and Petunias ready to be planted 

Tulips in bloom April
Grape Hyacinth bloomed in March

Pink Hyacinth  early April 


Tulip blooming in my flower garden


Spring has just started and walking around the yard I already had my grape hyacinth bloom in the rocks around my pool. What a beautiful color and this plant does not need any care. I have a few tulips by my mail box that are in bloom and my bulb garden is just starting to take off. My hyacinth is the color pink and there is a mixture of different color tulips starting to appear. I have an assortment of bulb flowers and when they all are in full bloom they are beautiful. Looking forward to plant more colorful flower around my front yard, gardening is a joy and very relaxing.

Be Creative
Enjoy


No comments:

Post a Comment