Popular Posts

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Fried thin chicken breast two different ways

Today I had a package of thin chicken breast and wanted to do something different with it. So I wanted to use my two cooking sauces from Kraft which comes with a dressing to dip your chicken in.

I sliced the chicken into strips and mixed half of the chicken  portion into the remainder of my teriyaki ginger cooking sauce (Asian chicken cooking sauce).

Let it soak for in a small bowl a few minutes then sprinkle a coat of flour on top and mix. I mixed the second half of my chicken strips into the Southwest chicken Zesty Fajita cooking sauce.

In a fry pay with olive oil heated add your chicken strips and fry each side that's it and easy.

I tasted the teriyaki ginger chicken strip as is and tasted very good and then I took the Barbecue Ranch dressing (southwest chicken dressing) and the (Asian chicken dressing) Toasted sesame dressing that comes with the package and dipped the chicken into the dressing.

Both dressing tasted great with the teriyaki ginger chicken strips.

Chicken strips coated with Asian Teriyaki ginger cooking sauce and dipped in dressing

Barbecue Ranch  Southwest dressing or  Toasted Sesame Asian dressing
Then I took the other half of the thin chicken breast and sliced it and mixed it with Zesty Fajita (Southwest) cooking sauce in a bowl and added flour. I then fried the chicken in a pan using olive oil both sides.

This flavor of chicken tasted so good and I decided to taste it as is and tried a little of the Dressings that comes in the package made by Kraft. Both dressings taste good with both types of my chicken Teryaki and Zesty Fajita.


Cooking Sauce and Dressing by Kraft comes in a set
Both the chicken with and without the dressings were great and I did mix and match the dressings.

You can make a wrap or add the chicken on top of your mixed veggie salad and top with the dressing.

Be Creative
Enjoy




No comments:

Post a Comment