Popular Posts

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Growing plants from Soup Beans

I have made a bean soup using Goya 16 Bean Soup Mix and made a wonderful bean soup which this recipe is on my blog under 16 Bean Soup.

But I did push the limits and decided to take one chickpea bean out of the Goya dried bean mix and planted a chickpea outdoors in my planter next to my string beans.
That little baby grew into a little cute chickpea plant. 

Now I am trying out again in my outdoor planter a few bean mixture. I took out 4 seeds of each bean I selected.  Lential, Small white beans, Chickpeas and Split green pea. 
I am looking forward to see what will sprout from those beans.

Hey live off the land I tell my sons.

Goya 16 Bean Soup Mix
Here is the cute chickpea plant that I experimented and grew.

Chickpea plant 

Chickpea I grew from Goya dried bean soup mix
Be Creative
Enjoy


No comments:

Post a Comment