Popular Posts

Friday, July 29, 2011

From my Garden to the Kitchen Breaded Yellow Squash

Today in the kitchen I am making fried breaded yellow squash. I was lazy so I did wash and slice each squash but I decided to take a clear baggie and do a shake and bake with the bread crumbs. Boy I should had done this a long time ago. Thanks for being lazy today.
Well here we go it's simple all you do is cut each yellow squash I wet them instead of using an egg then put them into the bag with bread crumbs you can add anything you like say like Parmesan cheese shake and put them into a fry pan with olive oil. Fry and flip over until each one is forked tender. That's about it simple, lazy easy and great to enjoy.
Shake and bake with Italian flavored bread crumbs add your own touch.

Fried in olive oil until tender

Be Creative
Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment