Popular Posts

Saturday, August 13, 2011

From my Garden to the Kitchen Sausage and Peppers

Garden fresh Giant Marconi sweet peppers

Sausage and Marconi peppers 


I have grown this summer in my Garden a favorite pepper of mine called Giant Marconi sweet pepper.
This recipe is fast and easy for Sausage and Peppers.
I used Premio Sweet Luganiga Sausage its very thin and has a lot of flavor. Just brown in a fry pan and set aside.
Then take two of my favorite Giant Marconi sweet pepper and cut them up I sliced them in strips then angled then into nice easy eating pieces.
Take a half of onion and dice as well.

Combine the onions and pepper in your fry pan while that is slowly frying on low, take your Sausage and cut into small pieces.

You can add anything you love like diced yellow squash or sliced shitake mushrooms add your own favorite.

Combine all three above and stir until peppers and onions are lightly soft.

Grab your favorite Italian Bread for your sausage and pepper sandwich.

Be Creative 
Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment