Popular Posts

Thursday, August 4, 2011

From my Garden to the Kitchen Veggie Soup

Here we are again in the kitchen and I wanted to make Veggie Soup using my yellow squash and zucchini.
I also added all my extra veggies I had in the frig.

I diced up in small pieces.

1 yellow squash
1 small green zucchini
A hand full of tiny carrots
A hand full of snow peas
1/2 red onion
2 slices of white onion
1/2 red pepper
1/2 green pepper

Boiled until tender
adding spices
sprinkle parsley, dill, onion salt, salt and pepper, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, 1 pack of Goya pollo chicken flavor, 2 small cans tomato sauce optional.

Another option you can add 1/2 can chick peas, 1/2 can corn and beans, barley or Ronzoni pastina.
diced up the veggies and boil in soup pot

add what ever you love to eat

Be Creative
Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment