Popular Posts

Monday, August 22, 2011

Recipes for Granny with Alzheimer's Yogurt Shake


Giving Granny anything new and different to eat is always a challenge. Today I had given her Organic baby food sprout Sweet peas and garden green beans. This comes in a package and is soft but I had to sweeten it up for her so I added honey and Earth's Best organic fruit yogurt smoothie apple blueberry which also is found in the baby food isle. I mixed both together and she did eat most of it. So after I made her a Yogurt Shake to wash down her veggies. I mixed one 6oz. container of Yoplait French Vanilla yogurt, added a sprinkle of wheat germ, small amount of light cream, 1/2 banana, honey and milk. Puree it in a blender and this is one healthy shake for Granny.

Be Creative
Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment