Popular Posts

Sunday, March 25, 2012

My Garden Yard March 2012

Daffodil Beauties in Bloom 

Daffodil Flowers in Bloom March
Magnolia Tree in Bloom

Beautiful Sweet Smelling Flowers






One of three baby  trees planted  2 year old Cleveland Pear Trees in Bloom

It has been a beautiful winter at the Jersey Shore we had only one snow falling about 2 inches and then a small snow shower. The weather has been above average and I really think the plants and trees are confused.

So in early March my Magnolia Tree has bloomed and my daffodils are in bloom. My Bradford Pear Tree is in bloom and so are my three 2 year old Cleveland Pear Trees are also blooming.
My Bradford Pear Tree in Bloom March


I did not pull out my parsley curled and  Italian flat leaf parsley and wanted to see if they would survive the winter and they did.

Flat leaf Italian Parsley

Curled Leaf Parsley

Curled  and Italian flat leaf Parsley both came back so do not weed them out of your Garden they do come back and this year I am going to plant more.

 Remember experiment and enjoy Gardening and Wild Life which is relaxing so.  

Be Creative
Enjoy







No comments:

Post a Comment