Popular Posts

Monday, October 24, 2011

Chicken Parmesan

Chicken Parmesan such a quick and simple recipe. I took a package of thin chicken breast and pan fried in a little olive oil until lightly brown. Add on top of the chicken pasta sauce I used Tuttorosso sauce and sprinkled shredded mozzarella whole milk cheese on top then place into a container with a see through lid.. I do use the containers with the see through lids for my sons to see, they are a grab and go type of sons and all they have to do is microwave it.
Chicken parmesan I leave in the frig for my sons to microwave

This finished product after heating to melt the cheese and I ate this one
You can do the same recipe using shrimp, eggplant, yellow squash and green zucchini or anything you love it's your choice.

Be Creative
Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment