Popular Posts

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Rotelle Pasta and Broccoli

Here we go again, I cook everyday and I do enjoy tasting food that I did not make from anyone who loves to cook too.

So today I made a short version of Cavatelli and Broccoli. Since I had a lot of broccoli and no cavatelli I used ronzoni rotelle pasta. This is a very simple and easy dish to make and you can add anything you enjoy to this dish.

Boil the Rotelle pasta until tender (I used half of the box)
Fill a fry pan with broccoli drizzle with olive oil to cook and put a lid on top of the pan, keep on stirring until tender. (I used frozen broccoli crowns to make this one easy)
1 full  head of clover Garlic diced....OOOO love my Garlic the more the flavorist..

Hey this is Halloween time keep the vampires away.

Anyway lets get back to cooking.

Lightly pan fry the garlic in the remaining olive oil (do not brown)
Mix everything together then the seasonings.

Drain Rotelle and place in a large pot, mix into the pasta saute garlic, the tender broccoli then add.....

Parsley sprinkle dried in my case I did put into fresh parsley from my garden and yes my Garden is still growing and producing in the Jersey shores of NJ.
Sprinkle a little of dill, onion salt, garlic salt, Italian seasoning, you can add or omit anything to your taste.
Pasta and Broccoli 
In your dish you can add Grated Italian Style Blend Parmesan Cheese...

Be Creative
Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment