Popular Posts

Monday, October 24, 2011

Spicy Shrimp and Chicken on Brown Rice

I have brown rice made and wanted to add on top spicy shrimp and chicken.
I took eight frozen pre-cooked shrimp and put into a fry pan. I added olive oil or you can add wok oil, then put the shrimp with tails off in the pan and fried until defrosted. Add on top of the shrimp a little Hot Sauce ( I used Texas Pete Buffalo wing sauce) Then add Teriyaki Marinade sauce (I used veri veri Teriyaki by Soy Vay) This brand contains fresh garlic, ginger, sesame seeds which gives the best flavor.
Mixing the shrimp with the sauces I took out the shrimp and placed them on top of my brown rice. Then I took one piece of think chicken breast and cut into little pieces and add to the remainder of the sauce and pan fried the chicken. When the chicken was lightly browned I put the chicken on top of the brown rice next to the shrimp.
This was a simple easy recipe and has a little kick to it. You can add anything you like all seafood, chicken only or even beef or pork all to your taste.
Spicy Shrimp on Brown Rice

Combo Spicy Shrimp and Chicken Breast on Brown Rice
Be Creative
Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment