Popular Posts

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Garden Flowers September 28 2011

Morning Glories  planted from seed years ago

Hey morning glory its 11:45 almost noon lady

One of 3 mums I planted last year which came back "Surprise"
It's the end of September at the Jersey Shore and my garden is still alive and growing. I have my morning glories I planted from seed many years ago and they still bloom. I know they love to wrap around anything they can get their vine on. My three Mums I planted last year came back that was a surprise to me I only had one come back a few years and then did not make it again. 

My veggie garden is still growing my husky cherry tomatoes and so is my parsley. Those are in my small garden and I decided not to take them out to see how long they will continue to produce. One year at the Jersey shore my tomatoes were producing the end of November.

Love my Garden and was Blessed with the large harvest I received. I am still making tomato soup and salsa sauce. 

So my I am leaving my small garden alone for the winter months to see if my parsley comes back as an experiment. 

Be Creative
Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment