Popular Posts

Friday, September 9, 2011

Pasta Salad GO ARMY !


Party Pasta Salad

This weekend we are having a Party for my son who has joined the ARMY. So I am making different dishes for the party.
Here is a Pasta Salad I just made and the easy recipe goes like this.

2 Boxes of Tri-Color Rotini I used Barilla
1/2 red onion diced very small
1 red pepper diced very small
1 hand full of thinly sliced carrots. ( purchased them already sliced thin)
1 hand full of small celery sliced very small
1/2 bottle Italian Dressing.
12 cherry tomatoes From My Garden left whole.
Yes I am still growing in September cherry tomatoes in my Garden and have over 4 large bags and counting

You can add any veggie you like and sprinkle with parmesan cheese or even dice cheddar cheese if you like.
Boil pasta as directed. Let cool then add the above veggies with the dressing.

GO ARMY GO !

Be Creative
Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment