Popular Posts

Saturday, September 10, 2011

GO ARMY GO.......PARTY TIME

GO ARMY GO






This weekend we are having a Party for my son who has joined the ARMY. So I am making different dishes for the party at Taco Island.
Today we are having the party so my son put up a stage so he and his friends can entertain he plays the guitar and drums and his friends join in. Maybe I will get up on stage to sing? Anyway I am still cooking and my sons and their friends will decorate around the Gazebo and Tiki Bar which my son build. 


So here we go with the menu.


Creamy Penne Ziti
Broccoli and cavatelli
Pasta salad tortellini swirls
BB Chicken drumsticks
Fried Chicken 
Buffalo Wings
Deviled Eggs
Garden Salad
Cup Cakes


There will be Hamburger and Hot Dogs, snacks, drinks, coffee and music entertainment and more.




Be Creative
Enjoy







No comments:

Post a Comment