Popular Posts

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Garden Flowers September 28 2011

Impatiens flowers are still in bloom 

Red Flower that started growing in my impatiens

Impatiens
This fall is still beautiful with flowers still in bloom. My Impatiens planted in a planter on my front porch. During the summer there was a leaf type plant growing with the impatiens so I pulled it out. Then later another and another so I let it be to see what type of plant this would be. Later on during the summer this plant produced a red pointed flower which I believe from the Salvia splendens vista red flower.

When the red flower grew to large for the planter I transplanted them under my mail box and today they are still in bloom end of September at the Jersey Shore.


I love nature and love to experiment with what is growing around me so I let this plant alone to grow. Happy gardening and remember.


Be Creative
Enjoy





No comments:

Post a Comment